Wireless charging on paper has plenty of potential, although to a certain extent it might not be as useful due to the fact that you still need a charger to begin with which will still take up table space. Perhaps looking to make his inductive charger a bit more functional and make the whole process a bit neater, Reddit user morph2k4 decided to install an inductive charger into his table which you can check out in the video above. According to him, this wasn’t too difficult a process because the table he had was an IKEA one and was hollow – we can only imagine how much harder it would be to install if the table had been made out of solid wood. Not impossible but you might need more time. The charger he used is the Nokia DT-900 wireless charging plate that can be bought for $80, although according to reports it seems that this charger has some issues with the Nexus 4, so it might be worth taking into consideration if you plan on building one for yourself.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635