More Resident Evil 6 news for the masses, but this time around, it would be folks who get their gaming kicks in mostly on the PC platform. Capcom has announced that Resident Evil 6 will be making its way to the PC platform sometime next spring, and as the adage goes, better late than never, right? It would happen approximately five months after the console version was released. What kind of goodies can PC gamers look forward to?
Well, for starters, it will include Steam functionality as well as content from title updates. Mark down March 22, 2013 on your calendars, boys and girls, as that is when folks in both North America and Europe will be able to get their mitts on the digital and retail versions. As for Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers who have been enjoying Resident Evil 6 for the past 5 months, this is all old hat to you, right?
- 2013-03-15 Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28 Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17 Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05 Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-10-24 Resident Evil 6 update arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid-December
- 2012-08-15 Capcom announces Resident Evil.net free online service