Resident Evil 6 gamers, if you’re looking forward to additional content for the game, Capcom has announced via its blog that come mid-December, Resident Evil 6 gamers can expect to receive a ton of new content in the form of DLCs. Unfortunately this update will be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 console, but we expect that the PS3 version will follow shortly. This new DLC pack will contain three multiplayer modes known as Predator, Survivor and Onslaught and they will be priced at 320 Microsoft Points each, or you can get the entire bundle for 720 Microsoft Points. So what can gamers expect? According to Capcom’s description:
Predator - Available for two to six players, in Predator one player takes on the role of the Ustanak, the fearsome B.O.W. that stalks Jake Muller throughout his campaign, and tries to eliminate the human players. The humans’ task: stop the deadly B.O.W. in its tracks, or at least survive until the end of the session.
Survivors - Survivors takes the classic solo and team-based versus mode and adds a twist. Get killed and respawn as an enemy character with the ability to attack the human characters. Take down one human character to resurrect in human form. Last man or team standing wins. Survivors can be played by two to six players.
Onslaught - Onslaught sees two players go head-to-head in an attempt to clear waves of oncoming enemies. Chaining combos provides the key to success in Onslaught as this will send enemies over to the opponent’s screen, the more that are sent over, the quicker the victory will be.
If you want to check out more screenshots or some videos of the upcoming multiplayer modes, head on over to Capcom’s blog in the source link below.
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28: Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Arrives For PC In Spring
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05: Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-10-24: Resident Evil 6 update arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid-December
- 2012-08-15: Capcom announces Resident Evil.net free online service