Capcom has just announced that there will be a second Resident Evil 6 title update coming your way, which is part of their commitment to listen to gamer’s feedback, hoping that along the way, the entire gameplay experience will be improved. This particular title update will be the second Resident Evil 6 title update, where it is headed your way on January 22nd, and among the changes that will be thrown into the mix include an Agent Hunt Mode, the ability to play without having to complete a campaign (now that’s nice), selectable criteria for joining a session, stage selection, region selection, and letting you decide whether you want to join in on a session based on campaign player’s settings, ranging from infinite ammo (where’s the fun in that) to friendly fire setting.
Select segments of the game have had their difficulty level adjusted accordingly so that the entire gameplay experience is improved. What do you think? Are you looking forward to this second free title update? It would be interesting to see how the entire experience will pan out eventually.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA