Romania is not only famous for its romanticized Count Dracula, but this time around, the country has delivered the first European Angry Birds champion to the world, although the platform of choice is not on a smartphone, but rather, right in front of a Samsung Smart TV. At long last, the world’s first motion control video game battle on a slew of Samsung Smart TVs are over, an event that saw 19 European countries represented at Westfield Stratford in London, and eventually the Romanian team prevailed, with Samsung handing over its 1,000 Euros prize for each player as a reward for their efforts.
Have you all tried out the Angry Birds Smart TV App that are available only on Samsung Smart TVs? Basically, all you need are hand gestures instead of the normal finger swipes on a smartphone or tablet, thanks to Samsung’s Motion Control technology that will let you launch the flock of Angry Birds toward a particular target. Angry Birds on Samsung Smart TVs are available as a free download from Samsung Smart Hub across the entire 2012 Smart Interaction enabled LED and Plasma Smart TVs. [Press Release]RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,