Romania is not only famous for its romanticized Count Dracula, but this time around, the country has delivered the first European Angry Birds champion to the world, although the platform of choice is not on a smartphone, but rather, right in front of a Samsung Smart TV. At long last, the world’s first motion control video game battle on a slew of Samsung Smart TVs are over, an event that saw 19 European countries represented at Westfield Stratford in London, and eventually the Romanian team prevailed, with Samsung handing over its 1,000 Euros prize for each player as a reward for their efforts.
Have you all tried out the Angry Birds Smart TV App that are available only on Samsung Smart TVs? Basically, all you need are hand gestures instead of the normal finger swipes on a smartphone or tablet, thanks to Samsung’s Motion Control technology that will let you launch the flock of Angry Birds toward a particular target. Angry Birds on Samsung Smart TVs are available as a free download from Samsung Smart Hub across the entire 2012 Smart Interaction enabled LED and Plasma Smart TVs. [Press Release]
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA