Earlier in the morning, we brought you word that the Samsung ATIV S will be delayed to a February 2013 release, but it seems that later in the day, news broke that this might not be the case after all. According to Samsung as to whether rumors of a delay were true or not, the South Korean conglomerate mentioned that delivery for the ATIV S by the end of the year is still on track. I guess that hearing from the horse’s mouth itself, it would put to rest any further speculation or rumors.
To be fair though, the ATIV S was first announced in August this year, so it is not surprising to hear of rumors concerning a delay after Samsung is seen to take their own sweet time in getting the device to the market. What do you think is the hiccup behind this apparent delay, could it be the lack of parts, or the manufacturers are unable to spare some space on their assembly lines? Hopefully it has nothing to do with ensuring all the components work correctly! You can read our full review of the Samsung ATIV S.
Next Story: Amazon Appstore Hits 500% More Downloads
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-11-17: Samsung ATIV S Windows Phone 8 GDR3 Update Being Rolled Out
- 2013-10-20: Samsung ATIV S Hack Delivers 3 Column Live Tiles
- 2013-10-14: Samsung ATIV S Gets Custom ROM Released
- 2013-07-16: Samsung ATIV S Gets GDDR2 Windows Phone Update
- 2013-04-23: Samsung Receiving Visits By Top Microsoft And Google Executives