A couple of weeks ago we reported that the Samsung ATIV S was delayed to the last week of 2012, which we’re sure was disappointing news for Samsung fans looking to hop aboard the Windows Phone 8 bandwagon. Unfortunately according to the folks at SamMobile, they are now claiming that according to their insider sources, Samsung has delayed the ATIV S once again, but this time pushing it into early 2013 – February to be specific.
This certainly does not bode well for Samsung, especially since the ATIV S made its debut at IFA in August, and pushing its release to February 2013 would mean that potential customers would have waited a good six months! Apart from it being Samsung branded and sporting a 4.8” sAMOLED HD display, there’s really nothing about it that would make customers want to wait for it rather than go for alternatives like the Nokia Lumia 920 or the HTC Windows Phone 8X, unless of course they are Samsung fans. We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for more information, so check back with us at a later date for the details.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-07 Samsung SM-W350F Could Be Another Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone
- 2014-04-04 Samsung ATIV Core Mid-Ranged Windows Phone In The Works [Rumor]
- 2013-10-20 Samsung ATIV S Hack Delivers 3 Column Live Tiles
- 2013-02-14 Samsung ATIV S Review
- 2012-08-29 Samsung ATIV S announced