Samsung does not only roll out top class smartphones, phablets and tablets, it seems that they do have quite the charming audio docking station lined up as well. This particular leaked audio docking station from Samsung is said to come with a micro USB connection at the bottom, where it will deliver a maximum power of 6W, which translates to 3W of juice on both sides, and you can select from three different colors – namely black, red and silver. There will be different ways for you to hook up your smartphone to the new docking station, and if you like the wireless route, there is always Bluetooth 3.0 to fall back upon.
For folks who do not have a wireless device to connect it to, the old standby of a 3.5mm cable will do. Chances are pretty good that this unidentified Samsung audio docking station should make an appearance at either CES or MWC, which will be happening in January and February, respectively, next year, with a store release sometime in the first quarter of 2013. Pricing details remain to be determined as at press time.
Next Story: IBM Says Future PCs Will See, Hear And Touch
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch