Given how many leaks of its existence has hit the Internet over the past few weeks, it was inevitable we’d be hearing from Verizon some time soon to officially announce the Samsung Galaxy Camera would be available. Today is the day as Verizon has just made its official announcement the Samsung Galaxy Camera will be available starting on December 13 for $550.
Some may notice the Samsung Galaxy Camera is $50 more than the AT&T version, even though the only difference between the two is the Verizon version being able to access their 4G LTE network. Would that warrant $50 more out of your pocket? At least owners of the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Camera will save a few bucks a month as adding it to your shared data plan will only cost $5 a month.
Either way, the decision is ultimately yours if you want to pay more to be able to access Verizon’s 4G LTE service or to save a few bucks and pick up the AT&T version. In the end, if you’re looking for an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean camera, then you can’t go wrong with the Galaxy Camera.
Next Story: NeroKwik Indexes Your Photos Wherever They Are
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2013-04-14: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2012-12-07: Galaxy Camera with Verizon LTE support outed by Samsung product page