Given how many leaks of its existence has hit the Internet over the past few weeks, it was inevitable we’d be hearing from Verizon some time soon to officially announce the Samsung Galaxy Camera would be available. Today is the day as Verizon has just made its official announcement the Samsung Galaxy Camera will be available starting on December 13 for $550.
Some may notice the Samsung Galaxy Camera is $50 more than the AT&T version, even though the only difference between the two is the Verizon version being able to access their 4G LTE network. Would that warrant $50 more out of your pocket? At least owners of the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Camera will save a few bucks a month as adding it to your shared data plan will only cost $5 a month.
Either way, the decision is ultimately yours if you want to pay more to be able to access Verizon’s 4G LTE service or to save a few bucks and pick up the AT&T version. In the end, if you’re looking for an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean camera, then you can’t go wrong with the Galaxy Camera.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: galaxy camera, Samsung, Verizon,