What better way to push forward the profile of your particular device than to throw in loads of freebies with each purchase? After all, folks love free stuff, as it appeals to the element of getting something for nothing. Having said that, Samsung is currently running a limited time promotion for the Galaxy Camera in good ol’ Germany, where folks who have decided to pick up this inaugural Android-powered digital camera before December 31st, 2012, will also be in the running to pick up another battery alongside a charging station. All you need to do is run through the registration here, and you’re good to go.
Of course, Samsung is not oblivious to the fact that this is another chance for them to sell more accessories, and they will be putting up a slew of them on sale such as a stylish cover, bag and an HDMI cable. Just to recap, the Samsung Galaxy Camera will run on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, accompanied by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 3G or LTE connectivity, a 4.8-inch HD Super Clear LCD display, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0, connectivity, a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, 21X optical zoom and a 1,650mAh battery.
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch Announced
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2013-11-14: Second Generation Galaxy Camera Test Shot Spotted
- 2013-06-13: Galaxy Camera 2 Reportedly Being Unveiled At Samsung's 20th June Event
- 2013-06-12: Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Rumored For 20th June Announcement
- 2013-04-14: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2013-04-04: Samsung WiFi-Only Galaxy Camera Announced