When it came to the Samsung Galaxy S3, this particular smartphone that has proved successful in most of the markets that it was launched in, was also offered in more than just a couple of color choices to choose from. Well, here is some good news for those of you who feel that the Galaxy Note 2 failed to receive enough color differences – there are whispers going around that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, too, will be on the receiving end of a new color that was previously unavailable, which would be black.
Now, don’t you think that a black shade would be striking, especially if you are in a business oriented environment? There is still no word from Samsung on the level of authenticity of this bit of information, but we would not be surprised to hear that the Galaxy Note 2 will eventually arrive in black though. Would you pick one up in black?
Update: This seems to be a fan rendering, and that means the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not come in black. Ever. For now, anyways.
Next Story: Wikipedia Most Searched Articles Of 2012
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon