When it came to the Samsung Galaxy S3, this particular smartphone that has proved successful in most of the markets that it was launched in, was also offered in more than just a couple of color choices to choose from. Well, here is some good news for those of you who feel that the Galaxy Note 2 failed to receive enough color differences – there are whispers going around that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, too, will be on the receiving end of a new color that was previously unavailable, which would be black.
Now, don’t you think that a black shade would be striking, especially if you are in a business oriented environment? There is still no word from Samsung on the level of authenticity of this bit of information, but we would not be surprised to hear that the Galaxy Note 2 will eventually arrive in black though. Would you pick one up in black?
Update: This seems to be a fan rendering, and that means the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not come in black. Ever. For now, anyways.
Next Story: Wikipedia Most Searched Articles Of 2012
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon