When it came to the Samsung Galaxy S3, this particular smartphone that has proved successful in most of the markets that it was launched in, was also offered in more than just a couple of color choices to choose from. Well, here is some good news for those of you who feel that the Galaxy Note 2 failed to receive enough color differences – there are whispers going around that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, too, will be on the receiving end of a new color that was previously unavailable, which would be black.
Now, don’t you think that a black shade would be striking, especially if you are in a business oriented environment? There is still no word from Samsung on the level of authenticity of this bit of information, but we would not be surprised to hear that the Galaxy Note 2 will eventually arrive in black though. Would you pick one up in black?
Update: This seems to be a fan rendering, and that means the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not come in black. Ever. For now, anyways.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Galaxy Note 2, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile