It was just last week when we mentioned a passing rumor concerning the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 to feature something that would surely send its rival scurrying away in fear, quaking in their boots – an unbreakable display. I guess those rumors have remained just that, rumors, as according to The Verge, the future Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone will not, I repeat, will not come with an unbreakable display, although fanboys and pundits alike will be able to look forward to a Full HD display at 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Not only that, chances are pretty high that the Galaxy S4 will not make a debut at CES 2013 in Las Vegas next month, and there might not be any space for it at Mobile World Conference that is happening a month after that in Barcelona, Spain. Perhaps Samsung might eventually opt to hold its very own launch event just like how it did with the Galaxy S3, and to much fanfare and success, I might add.
Next Story: BookBook For iPad Mini
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow