Speculations that Samsung is planning to showcase its upcoming Galaxy successor, the Galaxy S4, at CES 2013 started when the South Korean consumer electronics giant released an early teaser for the big event. Although the mere thought of it brings butterflies into our stomachs, CNET is reporting that the Galaxy S4 will not be showing up at the major technology-related trade show next month. Instead, Samsung plans to unveil a myriad of products, particularly televisions, insider sources told CNET.
However, sources added that Samsung will be holding a separate media event after CES to showcase its mobile products. Perhaps January is too early for the upcoming Galaxy smartphone, not to mention that the Galaxy S3 is still very hot and selling well these days. Anyhow, if the report is true, then the next possibility would be the Mobile World Congress in February. We’ve heard rumors of a potential Galaxy S4 launch at the MWC in February next year. So, let’s keep our fingers crossed.
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow