There is just something about the spoken word that is binding, although with the advent of lawyers, it is proof that no man is as good as his or her word any more. Samsung, however, has an idea on how promises work, and has let out the word that their Windows Phone 7.5 devices will receive the Windows Phone 7.8 update, which does offer a close look to Windows Phone 8 cosmetically, but when it comes to the workings underneath the hood, they are very different creatures altogether.
The thing is, we do not know just exactly when that is going to happen, so we will just have to play the patience card at this point in time. Don’t you think for it to be rather strange that Samsung has specified in the past that its smartphones which are currently running on Mango or better would be able to enjoy this “bonus”, when they have already received such software? Windows Phone 7.8 for everyone I guess, and perhaps it will be an early Christmas.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-07 Samsung SM-W350F Could Be Another Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone
- 2014-04-04 Samsung ATIV Core Mid-Ranged Windows Phone In The Works [Rumor]
- 2014-03-31 Samsung ATIV SE Release Slated For April Without Windows Phone 8.1 [Report]
- 2014-03-24 Samsung ATIV SE Rumored To Arrive On Verizon 18th April
- 2014-02-26 Samsung ATIV SE Could Be Final Name of The "Huron"