We’re not sure how many people out there can afford giant televisions, but if you’re interested in seeing what the future of television technology holds, word on the street has it that Samsung might have something massive up their sleeves come CES 2013. If the reports are to be believed, it seems that Samsung will be taking the wraps off a 110-inch 4k resolution television at CES 2013 which will be held in January next year. This isn’t Samsung’s first UHD television, but given its 110-inch size, we expect that it will look pretty darn impressive, and we’d hate to think what sort of price tag Samsung will be slapping on that bad boy. The report goes on to suggest that Samsung could be unveiling more of its OLED range of televisions at the expo. We’ll be taking this with a grain of salt for now, but given that CES is usually a great place and opportunity for companies to show off what they’ve been working on, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination to think that Samsung could have such a device to reveal.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014