PS3 owners must still be pretty sore from the fact that they are finding it life difficult to live if they are Skyrim fans. After all, the first DLC for the series has yet to make itself known to the PS3 platform (Dawnguard), and with Bethesda blowing hot and cold on the issue for the longest time, we would not be surprised if in the end, there would be no Dawnguard on the PS3 at all. Well, it seems that the upcoming Skyrim DLC known as Dragonborn, is not so well protected in terms of secrecy, as some of its details have been published by a beta tester. If you love secrets and hate spoilers, then by all means skip this article and read something else, but otherwise, hit the jump to know more about leaked Dragonborn DLC details.
The leaked information correlate to all elements of the DLC, where among them include shouts, spells, armour and weapons. Not only that, it seems that there is a spanking new quest thrown into the mix that is accompanied by a new summoning power and information on new dragon types. For those who want to know all about the Achievements in Dragonborn, it was leaked out as well. Folks on the Xbox 360 will be able to enjoy Dragonborn from tomorrow onward, but PC and PS3 owners will have to play the patience game – perhaps forever for the latter.
Next Story: XO-3 Tablet Shelved, XO-4 In The Pipeline
- 2014-04-07 Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04 Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09 Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08 Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11 Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-02-12 Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Arrives
- 2012-12-31 Skyrim Dragonborn DLC For PS3 Coming Early 2013
- 2012-12-07 Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-12-04 Skyrim Dragonborn will be arriving on PS3 early 2013
- 2012-11-08 New Skyrim content for PS3 and PC is "close" according to Bethesda