The Skyrim Dragonborn downloadable content (DLC) which has been seen by many to be stillborn, does seem to have a fair shot at arriving on the PS3 platform sometime early next year, and this bit of information came from the folks over at Bethesda themselves. The game developer is said to be hard at work to deliver Dawnguard and Hearthfire to the PS3 platform, too. In fact, a day before the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC arrived for Xbox LIVE, Bethesda mentioned in an update on their official blog by dropping hints that the DLC’s release date for the PS3 is early next year.
Bethesda mentioned, “We’re also happy to announce Dragonborn will be available on PS3 and PC early next year.” Does this mean we could be looking at a January 2013 release date? After all, PS3 owners have waited long enough, don’t you think so, to deserve an earlier release. Ah well, all we need now is to expend our patience for a wee bit more.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 610 To Get Angry Birds?
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-02-27: Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Arrives On PS3 In Europe At 50% Discount
- 2013-02-12: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Arrives
- 2013-01-18: Skyrim Dragonborn And Other DLC Content Arriving On PlayStation Store In February
- 2012-12-07: Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn