If you are a proud owner of the Sony Xperia T, then here is some news for you – the Sony Xperia T has started to receive the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update over Christmas, and this is not the only smartphone in the vicinity to enjoy such a firmware update as it was joined by a couple of Droids to boot. This is a pleasant surprise, considering the firmware update’s launch for their flagship Android-powered smartphone is totally unexpected, being a couple of months ahead of the original schedule.
So far, we have received reports that the international version of the Xperia T (model number LT30p) was the main benefactor of this release, in addition to the AT&T branded Xperia TL (LT30at), which we talked about earlier yesterday. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is said to offer a significant improvement in terms of your smartphone’s battery life, and of course, who can forget about the added smoothness in the entire user experience thanks to Project Butter. For Sony Xperia T owners who have yet to enjoy this particular update, you can just play the patience card.
Next Story: Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-03-19: Sony Xperia T And Xperia TX Gets New Firmware This April
- 2013-02-07: Sony Xperia T And Xperia V Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-25: Sony Xperia T Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Alpha ROM
- 2012-12-25: Sony Xperia T Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-11-07: Sony Xperia T and TX set to receive software upgrade this week