This coming December 19th, those of us who own the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 while being subscribers of T-Mobile will have something to smile about – there is a new software update that is made available which will deliver a new multiscreen functionality in addition to a range of bug fixes. This particular update will be made available via Over The Air (OTA) to your Galaxy Note 2, and on the other hand, it will also be made available for download through Kies.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with baseband version T889UVALK8 will gladly receive this particular software update, and it will promise the resolution of Exchange calendar events not appearing on device Calendar, as well as issues that concern the inability to swipe through your Gmail messages. That is just slightly more than one day away, so a little bit more patience is required for you to hold out. Anyone excited about this particular upcoming software update?
Next Story: Beatbox Portable Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-06-03 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Receives Minor Software Update
- 2013-03-24 T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18 T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month
- 2012-10-26 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 has LTE radio built-in