Word on the street about T-Mobile’s mysterious new prepaid brand popped out earlier this week. TMoNews first published details about T-Mobile’s new brand earlier this week. Leaked documents reveal the moniker “GoSmart Mobile” and it looks like the carrier is planning to re-position itself as a premier value postpaid brand in the U.S. The documents also hints that GoSmart Mobile will offer three main, low-cost plans – a $30 plan for unlimited voice and texting, a $35 plan for unlimited voice, texting and 2G web service, and a $45 plan for unlimited voice, texting, and high-speed web service. But with no word from T-Mobile, everything seems hazy. Meanwhile, FierceWireless claims that T-Mobile has confirmed that it is testing a new prepaid brand called GoSmart Mobile in a few selected markets, thereby supporting previous rumors. T-Mobile reportedly said that it plans to launch the service next year.
Next Story: YouTube Flies With Virgin America
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom