So you are one who loves to be on an adventurous streak, and just in case you have already forked out quite a handsome amount of money for the Nokia Lumia 920, here comes a video that shows you all the inner workings on how to disassemble a Nokia Lumia 920. Don’t worry, you need not play the video back in reverse to figure out how to put the proverbial Humpty Dumpty back together, as the video will also show you how you how to assemble it.
Definitely one of the better ways for folks who love Do It Yourself videos as you can check it out above, helping perhaps save you a few dollars along the way as you begin to embark on an adventure to perform repairs the old fashioned way. The tools required are not that difficult to purchase, but chances are you already have them in your toolbox. Do you have the kind of intestinal fortitude to embark on such a project, or do you prefer to leave the screwing open of the Lumia 920 to more able hands?
Next Story: Twitter Lets You Download Your Tweet History
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29: Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-10-09: AT&T Claims GDR2 And Amber Update Is Ready For Lumia 820 And 920
- 2013-09-30: AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks