If you’re a serious iPhone photographer, then perhaps the TurtleJacket PentaEye iPhone 5 case might be of interest to you, at least that’s what the company claims. As you can see in the photo above, the TurtleJacket PentaEye is an iPhone case that comes with a lens dial that gives you access to five different lenses, although considering that one of them is basically a hole to let you shoot with your default iPhone lens, you actually only get an additional four lenses. These lenses include a fisheye, a wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens and a macro lens. With the OlloClip already offering three of these lenses in a less bulky package, we guess this accessory would appeal to iPhone photographers looking for a telephoto lens. The case itself is built from aluminum so we guess it will be fairly durable, and it will also come with two strap mounts and some tripod mounts as well. Priced at a whopping HK$2,080 (~$260), it certainly isn’t for everyone but if you’re interested, you can head on over to its website to place your pre-order.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger