Getting shot by a paintball during a paintball event is painful enough, even when you brace yourself for it, so you can only imagine how much more it will hurt when you get shot while completely unaware. We’re pretty sure that this flying drone armed with a paintball gun might not be legal, especially when you target civilians, but we can’t help but think it’s a pretty cool idea nonetheless. Put together by Mike Danger, this drone comes with a paintball gun built into it, allowing its controller to fly it remotely and shoot at unsuspecting strangers. It seems that this is a DIY effort and was put together by searching for “drone” and “DIY” on the internet, suggesting that anyone with a little technical know-how should be able to piece one together. This not only highlights the ease of putting a drone together, but also how incredibly dangerous it could be in the wrong hands!
Next Story: Audiogalaxy gets acquired by Dropbox
- 2014-04-11: Drones That Recharge Themselves On Power Lines
- 2014-03-23: New Drone Could Usher In A Modern Day Quidditch Equivalent
- 2014-03-09: WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- 2014-03-09: CUPID Drone Comes With 80,000 Volt Stun Gun
- 2014-02-27: Rolls-Royce Working On Sea-Faring Drones