Apple’s rumored TV device has been making its way around the internet for quite a while now, and so far we haven’t really seen anything concrete. Apart from rumors and analyst predictions, we haven’t actually seen the device, or at least parts of it. Pretty surprising given that the iPad and iPhone has had their parts leaked multiple times ahead of its release, and if you were hoping that Apple really does produce a TV of their own, the company’s CEO Tim Cook might have hinted that in a recent interview. Speaking with NBC’s Brian Williams, when asked about the rumored television, this is what Cook had to say about it, “it’s a market that we have intense interest in, it’s a market that we see that has been left behind.” Of course this is far from being a confirmation that such a device exists, but it’s worth noting that Cook has confirmed at the very least the television industry is one that Apple is interested in exploring. Whether this interest results in a device like the television everyone is talking about remains to be seen, but hopefully this will be good enough to appease fans of the Cupertino company’s offerings.
Next Story: BMW 4 Series Coupe concept revealed
- 2014-04-06 Apple Rumored To Be Testing 65-inch Display Panels For iTV
- 2014-03-12 Apple Stepping Up Camera Efforts In Recent Job Listings
- 2014-02-11 Apple Job Listing Hints At 'New Platforms'
- 2014-02-07 Tim Cook Hints At New Product Categories
- 2013-11-13 Analyst Believes Apple Might Have Delayed iTV Launch Up To Two Years