The Toshiba Excite 7.7 is not the only tablet from Toshiba to receive the Jelly Bean update today, as the Toshiba Excite 10 too, is on the receiving end of the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update, and it will be done via Over The Air (OTA). So far reports available concerning the latest Jelly Bean update for the Excite 10 are few and far in between, but it is still being pushed out in stages to the AT300 and AT305. If you want to know whether your Toshiba Excite 10 has already received the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update, then just head on to your device by choosing Settings > About Tablet > System Updates, or you can also take a different route by heading toward Toshiba’s Service Station. If you are an Excite 10 tablet, have you already received the latest Jelly Bean update, and if you did, how do you find it so far?
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2012-09-04: Toshiba Folio 100 gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update (unofficial)