Twitter users who have been envious of their friends, family and others they choose to follow who have been able to further personalize their Twitter page by adding a header image will finally be able to starting on December 12.
The improved profile feature will allow all Twitter users to throw up any image they like as their header in order to add a little flare to their profile.
Up until now, Twitter users have only been able to customize their profile by uploading an image as their avatar and a background image for other Twitter users to see when visiting someone’s Twitter profile page.
Users who don’t partake in the header festivities will be left with a default grey image to go along with their default bird egg and their default background image.
Twitter went ahead and even put together a video to showcase what its users can expect on December 12th when the rollout begins, which you can view below. The header feature will be a simple and painless process to anyone who already knows how to upload a Twitter profile image.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation