If you are on the lookout for a pair of headphones and want something that is on the higher end of the spectrum instead of the usual pair that lacks all the razzmatazz, then the V-MODA M-100 headphones would do the trick. Basically, the V-MODA M-100 is said to evoke the experience of a live performance by delivering clean, deep bass, lifelike vocals and ultra wide clarity in an immersive 3D soundstage. Sporting patent pending 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers, it has inner and outer rings that help separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs.
The inclusion of V-MODA’s analog noise isolation will ensure that distractions from around you are blocked out naturally, while outside noise and booth monitors would also do their magic. The Crossfade series’ exclusive hexagon shape has been used as a base to hug your natural facial features while minimizing gaps. If a tough pair of headphones is what you’re looking for, the V-MODA M-100 would do, as it has a steel frame with aircraft grade metal shields, and a STEELFLEX headband that encompasses this military-level MIL-STD-810G test standards.
You can pick up the Crossfade M-100 in limited quantities for $310 in Matte Black Metal, Shadow or White Silver shades. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sprint’s Sonim XP Strike Announced
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2011-11-16 V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Metal Headphones look menacing
- 2011-08-11 V-MODA Crossfade M-80: rugged headphones
- 2009-11-04 V-MODA headphones unveiled
- 2010-08-05 V-MODA Revolutionary Crossfade LP Over-Ear headphones receive two more colors
- 2010-11-29 AIAIAI TMA-1 Review vs. V-Moda Crossfade Lp