The Nintendo Wii U has just been on the receiving end of a new firmware update, and owners are being asked to perform that particular download in order to achieve the best possible user experience. All owners of the new Nintendo Wii U are being asked to download this particular update, and apart from that, there is also a spanking new Nintendo 3DS firmware update that is in the pipeline – ready to be deployed to those who want to ensure their portable handheld console is on the cutting edge always.
The Wii U update will bump up the hardware’s version to 2.1.0, where Nintendo claims it will It add “further improvements to overall system stability”. So far, early reports from those who have performed this update claimed that there is a wait of approximately 45 minutes to an hour before the entire patch is downloaded and ready for installation. The Nintendo 3DS’ update was also described in the same manner – that other “minor adjustments have been made to enhance user experience.”
Next Story: Netflix’s Most Popular Platform Is The Sony PS3
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme