The Made in Russia YotaPhone is definitely not a handset that you would want to trifle with, especially after you have checked out the kind of hardware specifications that it carries. The YotaPhone is said to be powered by the Android operating system, and it has now arrived at a fully working prototype stage, carrying a Gorilla Glass 4.3-inch 720 x 1,280 LCD display right up in front to dazzle your eyes, while there is a rear display which is made up of a 200dpi E Ink screen of similar size as well as toughness.
A dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor will run proceedings from underneath the hood, coupled with 2GB RAM and a minimum of 32GB of internal memory (non-expandable). Connectivity options include Bluetooth and LTE, with a 12-megapixel camera at the back and a 720p shooter in front. The YotaPhone will tip the scales at 140 grams, measuring a mere 10mm thin. Slated for a 2013 release, we do wonder just what kind of price point will the YotaPhone fall under considering the kind of serious hardware that it packs.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Seen at: engadget