China is the world’s most populous country, and they are snapping at the US’ heels in terms of being the biggest economy, too. Is there no stopping the Chinese dragon that has awoken from its slumber a long time ago? Well, here is a China-made smartphone that might just pique your interest, especially when it is going to be released on the day “the world ends”. The ZTE Nubia Z5’s official release date was shared over at ZTE’s official Nubia account on Sina Weibo, which is more or less the Twitter of China. So, has all the previously leaked information turned out to be true?
For starters, the ZTE Nubia Z5 will come with a 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (APQ8064), a 5-inch 1080p Full HD touchscreen display, 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel shooter at the back with a 2-megapixel camera in front, dual speakers, a unibody chassis, and a 2,500 mAh battery, all running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. At just 7.6mm thin, the ZTE Nubia Z5 is touted to be the thinnest smartphone with a Full HD display in the market. No idea on worldwide availability, but the ZTE Nubia Z5 does seem to shape up to be a pretty interesting device, don’t you think so?
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Department Of Justice Argues For Warrantless Phone Searches
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps