Siri Eyes Free is a feature that automobile manufacturers are beginning to install in some of their vehicles. Basically what this does is that it allows drivers to activate Siri on their iPhones with a press of a button and talk to it while keeping their eyes on the road, hence “Eyes Free”. Considering that we are starting to see more smartphone integration in our vehicles these days, we guess this is one of the features that can be expected, and the good news is that if GM’s cars aren’t to your liking, Honda has revealed which of their vehicles will be coming with the Siri Eyes Free feature, which includes the 2013 Honda Accord, Acura RDX and Acura ILX. The partnership with Honda was revealed last year but it is only now that we know which particular models Siri Eyes Free will be installed in. This is an option that can be chosen by potential buyers and integrates with the HondaLink and AcuraLink entertainment systems. It is unclear as to how much this option will cost buyers, but it is one of the options out there for those interested.
- 2014-04-17 New Honda ASIMO Displays More Human-like Movement
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-03 Apple Acquires Novauris Technologies To Help Improve Siri
- 2014-03-05 Siri Hacked, Plays Nice With 3rd Party Apps
- 2014-03-05 Siri Could Be Opened Up To Third Party Developers
- 2014-02-24 Apple Files Lawsuit Against China's Patent Office And Chinese Company Over Siri