Do you like math? If you have answered in the negative, then perhaps you might have an opposite reply if I were to ask you whether you are down for some iPhone Math action. Well, the rumored “iPhone Math” will not come with a 4” display, but it has been whispered to feature a 4.8” display that ought to help it keep up with the rest of the Android-powered market, but here we are with word from Digitimes that Apple has plans to introduce a couple of 4” iPhones later this year that will feature in-cell touch.
According to industry sources cited by Digitimes, the iPhone with a larger display would not be released next year. Do you think that Apple will be able to remain competitive in the smartphone market if they continued to usher in a 4” display on a smartphone throughout this year? It is said that one of the two 2013 iPhone models will take aim at the mid-range market segment, but both will feature in-cell touch technology. What do you think of this rumor – is it legit or not?
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-11-06: Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- 2013-06-13: Apple Considering iPhones With 4.7-Inch, 5.7-Inch Display [Rumor]
- 2013-04-15: Foxconn Hiring New Employees To Build The iPhone 5S
- 2013-01-25: Apple Has Three iPhones In Store For 2013?