Do you like math? If you have answered in the negative, then perhaps you might have an opposite reply if I were to ask you whether you are down for some iPhone Math action. Well, the rumored “iPhone Math” will not come with a 4” display, but it has been whispered to feature a 4.8” display that ought to help it keep up with the rest of the Android-powered market, but here we are with word from Digitimes that Apple has plans to introduce a couple of 4” iPhones later this year that will feature in-cell touch.
According to industry sources cited by Digitimes, the iPhone with a larger display would not be released next year. Do you think that Apple will be able to remain competitive in the smartphone market if they continued to usher in a 4” display on a smartphone throughout this year? It is said that one of the two 2013 iPhone models will take aim at the mid-range market segment, but both will feature in-cell touch technology. What do you think of this rumor – is it legit or not?
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-11-06 Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- 2013-06-13 Apple Considering iPhones With 4.7-Inch, 5.7-Inch Display [Rumor]
- 2013-04-15 Foxconn Hiring New Employees To Build The iPhone 5S
- 2013-01-25 Apple Has Three iPhones In Store For 2013?