World of Warcraft players who believe they’re hardcore, listen up. The guy in this next story has you beat as not only does he probably have more maxed-out characters than you, but he’s probably way older, thus making him way cooler.
A 68-year-old retired grandfather has been playing World of Warcraft for eight years and has six level 90 characters. In addition to those six characters, he also reportedly has an additional four characters above level 80. If you’ve played World of Warcraft, you’ll know that’s something that isn’t achieved easily as you need to
waste dedicate a lot of your spare, and probably not-so-spare, time to the game to have that many high level characters..
The elderly man’s days are spent waking up and getting right to play World of Warcraft, sometimes even playing with his grandson. It’s unknown what the grandfather did before his apparent addiction to World of Warcraft, but we’re sure it had nothing to do with the game, which is probably why he’s spending the majority of his golden years playing the game.
Next Story: Star Wars 1313 Not Coming This Year After All
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase