MWC 2013 will be taking place next month and as we have been for the past few years, you can count on us to bring you coverage of the event as it unfolds, but in the meantime if you’re looking forward to seeing what Samsung might be bringing to the table, word has it that there will be at least 8 Android smartphones that Samsung might be announcing at the event. The specifics of the devices remain unknown, although according to the folks at SamMobile, they have the names of the devices so at least we will know which smartphones to keep an eye out for.
These devices include the Samsung Galaxy Frame, Galaxy Pocket 2, Galaxy Young, Galaxy Star, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Fonblet 5.8, Galaxy Fonblet 6.3 and one more device with the codename HomeSync, although admittedly all these names do sound like codenames to begin with. If you were hoping for high-end devices, supposedly these 8 devices will be of the low to mid-range variety but then again not everyone can afford high-end smartphones so it will be interesting to see what Samsung has to offer. Either way be sure to check back with us during MWC for all the details!
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-02-25: VISA, Samsung Announce Partnership Bringing payWave To Galaxy Devices
- 2013-02-24: Samsung Homesync Is A Powerful Media Server Running Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-23: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official
- 2013-02-20: Samsung Galaxy Star Rumored To Be A Low-End Android Device