At the rate some gamers finish off their Angry Birds levels, developer Rovio must have a pretty trying time pushing out new levels on a constant basis. Well the good news is that if you’re already completed the latest Angry Birds Space update on your iOS or Android device, you might be interested to learn that a new update is already available. Called “Splash”, this update will introduce water levels to the space levels, giving gamers some new and interesting physics that they will have to work around with. As the image above suggests, there will be new obstacles to overcome although there will be power-ups which gamers can use to help get them through these new levels.
These power-ups include Flock of Birds, Space Egg and Puffer Fish. There will also be a new underwater boss, and for gamers who managed to obtain a three-star rating on every level they complete, it seems that you guys will be rewarded with three bonus levels to play through. The update is currently available for download via the iTunes App Store and the Google Play store, so head on over for the download!
- 2013-05-31 Angry Birds Space Makes It Way Onto Blackberry 10
- 2012-11-07 Angry Birds Space now available for Windows Phone 8
- 2012-11-02 Angry Birds Space updated with 10 new levels
- 2012-06-21 Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices
- 2012-05-31 Angry Birds Space updated with Utopia episode
- 2012-04-25 Angry Birds Space updated with additional levels for iOS and Android