If you are all out of ideas on what you get your beau this coming Valentine’s Day, perhaps it is time to take stock of the situation and throw all conventional gift ideas such as chocolates and flowers out of the window. “How about a tablet?”, is the direction where Apple wants you to go, which is why they are hoping that you would place an order for the iPad or iPad mini by January 30th to ensure on-time delivery that will be accompanied by free shipping and free engraving, now how about that to cement the status of your relationship?
Other than that, you can also choose from a Valentine-themed Apple Store gift card that will work great for both hardware and software purchases, regardless of whether you choose to shop online or at retail Apple Stores. Bear in mind that the iPad mini should be ordered earlier than the rest since it does have rather constrained shipping times, requiring at least a week of shipping from time of ordering.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2013-02-28: iFixit Deems Microsoft Surface Pro Least Repairable Tablet
- 2013-02-21: iPad Mini 2 Rear Shell Leaked Photos Hint At Retina Display Addition [Rumor]
- 2013-02-04: Next Generation iPad Mini To Get 324ppi?
- 2013-01-14: Cellular iPad Mini And 4th Gen iPads Hitting China This Friday
- 2012-11-16: AT&T Announces iPad mini Availability