Apple is reportedly preparing to launch an additional model and it’s not an iPad mini, as reported last week. According to 9to5 Mac, it will be a new SKU for the fourth-generation iPad with Retina display. First, sources are saying that it will arrive in both the current black and white color options, as well as the Wi-Fi-only and WiFi plus Cellular versions. However, the sources pointed out that the new SKU will not be a new design, but will still be an iPad 4.
Sources added that it is an even more “premium” SKU that will join the current line of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB fourth-generation iPads. This led to the speculation that Apple could be brewing an iPad with a 128GB storage. One developer named Neal tweeted, “We should be seeing 128GB iDevices soon. iOS 6.1 beta 5 has 128G system partition key in BuildManifest.”Another developer, who goes by the name Sonny, tweeted a reference to a 128GB device found within Apple’s recent iTunes 11 release.RELATED
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- Follow: iPad, ipad 4,