It was just last week when Asus launched its 7-inch Android-powered MeMO Pad outside of CES 2013, but it looks like that wasn’t the only tablet Asus is planning to introduce this year as MobileArena not only got their hands on a new MeMO Pad, but went through the trouble of unboxing it and giving their initial impressions of the device.
The tablet Asus has up its sleeve is the MeMO Pad 10, which would be safe to assume is their 10-inch tablet that sports a 1280 x 800 resolution. The MeMO Pad 10′s specs include a 1.2GHz Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded through the tablet’s microSD card slot.
If we had to put out money on an event on the calendar when Asus would plan to announce the MeMO Pad 10, we’d place all of our greenbacks on Mobile World Congress as the show has been the premier event to unveil mobile devices, that is, if you would rather not do so during CES. Until we receive the official word from Asus, be sure to check out the video MobileArena put together that’s full of hands-on goodness.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: asus, MWC, mwc 2013,
- Seen at: engadget