[CES 2013] Something tells me that Asus is taking a very “Zen” approach to the naming convention of their mobile devices in the coming future, where the past has seen the Zenbook released, and this time around, it would be the Asus Taichi Ultrabook that delivers a dual display setup for the Ultrabook (something of a novelty, I might add) in addition to it functioning as a Multi-Touch tablet when the situation calls for it.
Basically, the slim and stylish Asus Taichi, whether it comes as the 11.6” model or the 13.3” model, it does not matter, will feature a brilliant double-sided LED-backlit IPS/FHD display. Sporting touchscreen functionality on the outside of the lid, the Asus Taichi will be able to open up to a whole host of new mobile possibilities, functioning as either an Ultrabook or a tablet, depending on the situation.
Hardware specifications include a 3rd generation Intel Core processor underneath the hood, speedy SSD storage and dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi, accompanied by a QWERTY backlit keyboard and a trackpad. Not only that, both displays will work independently of each other, meaning they can be used simultaneously – talk about sharing the workload with two users on a single device! Hopefully the battery life and processing power of the Asus Taichi is able to keep up…
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad Helix
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-01-09 Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2013-01-07 Asus PA249Q ProArt LED-Backlit Monitor
- 2013-01-07 Asus Qube With Google TV
- 2013-01-07 Asus VivoTab Smart Tablet Runs On Windows 8
- 2013-01-07 Asus Transformer Book TX300CA