Want to get all touchy-feely with the missus because you are feeling a bit frisky, but she is not quite up to your romantic advances? Well, good thing consumer electronics devices these days tend to come with touchscreen displays so that you can channel your frustrations over to them. Windows 8 is an operating system that supports a touchscreen user interface where possible, and the Asus VivoBook S400 has certainly been designed to live up to such a task.
Basically, the Asus VivoBook S400 is not a powerhouse notebook, but it does pack enough punch for those who want a touchscreen-enabled Windows 8 device without breaking the bank. Heck, the VivoBook S400 will not even break your back either, as it comes in a thin and lightweight configuration, where $699 or so will net you an Intel Core i3 1.8GHz dual-core processor, 4GB RAM, a 500GB SATA hard drive, a 3-cell battery, HD webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, an SD memory card reader, WiFi and HDMI connectivity, USB 3.0 support, and other relevant connectivity ports. Not too shabby at all, Asus.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-06-03: Asus VivoPC Unveiled As Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC
- 2013-01-17: ASUS Reportedly Interested In Windows 8 Mobile Devices
- 2012-12-03: Asus Taichi Touch Ultrabook Going For $2000 In December?
- 2012-11-13: Asus VivoTab RT arrives on AT&T this November 16th for $499.99
- 2012-10-12: Asus Taichi arrives at the FCC