Some folks go for bird watching, others prefer to stake it out in the wild for some sort of wildlife spotting sessions, but when you have your life intertwined with the online world for hours on end each day, you know for sure that we are not here to look for any kind of organic lifeforms. Rather, we are always on the lookout for new and unreleased devices, hoping to get the scoop as early as possible. One quietly introduced device that appeared on Asus’ website would be the Asus Zenbook Touch U500VZ that comes in a 15” form factor.
It does seem as though the Asus Zenbook Touch U500VZ will feature a touch panel display, making it more or less a version of the UX51Vz with just that as everything else about the system specifications do seem to be similar. Underneath the hood, there will be a Core i7-3632QM processor, a discrete NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor, dual 256GB SSDs, IPS technology for its Full HD touchscreen, among others. No idea on pricing and availability as at press time.
Next Story: RIM Patent Might Bid Blurrycam Shots Goodbye
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC