AT&T has just shared that they have plans to roll out not only the Blackberry Z10, but the QWERTY keyboard enabled Blackberry Q10 smartphone as well, targeting the entire smartphone customer base regardless of whether they are casual consumers or business customers. Well, what can we say about both handsets that has already been said so far this morning? The BlackBerry Q10 will sport a physical QWERTY keyboard that became the signature for BlackBerry devices all these years, while the BlackBerry Z10 truly dives right into the touchscreen smartphone age.
Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices and Developer Services, AT&T Mobility, said, “BlackBerry is back. AT&T was the first carrier to launch BlackBerry smartphones and services in the U.S. and we are pleased to offer the fully re-designed and modern OS to our customers. The new BlackBerry 10 platform is a fresh take on today’s smartphones with all the key features BlackBerry fanatics need, including a refreshed version of RIM’s unbeatable email solution, a better browser experience and easy access to all their messages in BlackBerry Hub.”
There is no word on pricing details or availability just yet, so stay tuned! [Press Release]
Next Story: Google Forms Refreshed
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2013-03-22: BlackBerry Z10 Now Available In The U.S. On AT&T
- 2013-03-11: BlackBerry Z10 Available On AT&T For $199 Starting March 22
- 2013-03-08: Blackberry Z10 Rumored For 22nd March Release For AT&T
- 2013-03-05: AT&T BlackBerry Z10 To Arrive First Among The Carriers?