AT&T has been in the news recently, where we read that they will be picking up Alltell Wireless for $780 million, picking up 585,000 subscribers along the way, while being rumored to expand their business in Europe as well. Here we are with another snippet about AT&T, where it will concern the U-verse service this time around that is said to be restored for most of the part, and there will be refunds coming to those who are affected.
The U-verse service outage did affect its fair share of customers since late Monday, but it is nice to know that it has finally been contained, or at least this is what AT&T mentioned earlier this morning. Of course, a complete fix is not yet available, as there are bound to be a few subscribers to its phone, Internet and TV service who may still be down and out.
AT&T mentioned, “U-verse service has been restored for the vast majority of our customers affected by the outage. We expect any remaining customer issues will be resolved this morning. We will provide a credit to customers who were affected. We know our customers count on their U-verse service and we apologize for the inconvenience.”
Next Story: Nokia Begins To See Progress
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow