[CES 2013] Butter-fingered iPhone 5 owners have quite the decision to make when it comes to their iPhone cover: go with a bulky, unattractive case to protect it from millions of drops or play russian roulette with your iPhone by putting a nice case on it that offers zero protection. Now with Ballistic’s newly announced Aspira series cases for the iPhone 5, you can finally have a nice looking case that offers protection from your slippery fingers.
Ballistic’s collection of ultra-thin protective cases offers maximum protection while creating minimal bulk for your iPhone 5. The cases combine a soft rubber interior and corner bumpers along with a hard plastic exterior that sports a high polish finish and comes in a number of patterns and colors.
If you’ve been looking for a case that not only protects your iPhone 5 but also looks good, Ballistic’s Aspira series cases will be available this month for $35 each. Additional models in the Aspira series cases will be made available this spring.
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo