[CES 2013] They say that good things come in small packages, and assuming that the Bem Mobile Speaker lives up to all that it is supposed to be, one would agree with the prior statement. It is said that the Bem Mobile Speaker packs far more punch than it looks, especially in this day and age where plenty of emphasis is placed on the external design of a device. Well, the Bem Mobile Speaker was specially developed to target travelers as well as consumers who are interested in a grab-and-go option.
The Bem Mobile Speaker will hook up to a smartphone or other compatible device (Bluetooth-enabled, of course) via Bluetooth technology. If you do not have a device that comes with Bluetooth connectivity, fret not – there is always the wired option to fall back upon, but it more or less defeats the whole purpose of living in the 21st century. Having said that, you can fall back upon the Aux In & Aux Out connections if you so desire. The Bem Mobile Speaker will come in black, white, ruby, orange, bright green and purple colors, retailing for $69.99 apiece.
Next Story: Bem Boom Box
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo