If you’ve ever had the pleasure to attend a press event or convention, you’ll know us journalists love a good Mac, especially the MacBook. That’s why when we heard Best Buy was selling the MacBook Air for $200 less than the MSRP, we immediately thought you should know in case you’re planning on buying one in the near future.
Best Buy will be running a Winter Doorbuster sale today and tomorrow both in-store and online where you’ll be able to pick up some HDTVs, a DROID RAZR M and a gift card when you purchase an iPod Nano. But one item that instantly made us giddy was the MacBook Air sale they’re having as Best Buy will knock off $200 off your Macbook Air order.
Sure – there could possibly be a refresh for both the Macbook Air and Macbook Pro this June, but when you consider this year’s MacBook Air model is already an impressive laptop with its Intel Core i5 processor with Ivy Bridge, we will completely be OK with your purchase this weekend, especially if it’s a planned Valentine’s Day present for your significant other. I mean, a ring would be much better, but a laptop says “I Love You,” too. I guess.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: Apple Inc, best buy, macbook,