BioShock Infinite is nearly two months away from its release, which means we’ll probably be seeing Irrational Games releasing some new content on a regular basis to tease its March 26th release. We recently saw a trailer highlighting pre-order bonuses for BioShock Infinite, but today, Irrational Games has released a trailer that’s completely different from anything they’ve released before.
In the trailer Irrational Games released today, they created a 1970s filmstrip-style documentary that takes a closer look at the floating city of Columbia. In the video, we learn the steps that were taken in order for Columbia to exist as well as leads us to ask what exactly happened to the floating city that lead to its disappearance.
After watching the trailer, we can’t help but wonder where Irrational Games will take this short video series as it seems instead of going for trailers showcasing the game’s graphics, weapons and characters, they’ve shifted to a more thought-provoking video series. In our opinion, we think we’ve seen enough of the game to know we want to play it, so this video series is certainly a welcome change.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110 In The Works?
- 2013-10-25: BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea Episode 1 Releasing November 12
- 2013-07-30: BioShock Infinite DLC Rolls Out Today
- 2013-04-16: BioShock Infinite Player Asks For Refund After Viewing Religiously Offensive Scene
- 2013-04-11: BioShock Infinite Players React To Boy Of Silence In Compilation Video
- 2013-04-03: BioShock Infinite's Columbia Recreated In Minecraft
- 2013-03-26: BioShock Infinite Now Available For Xbox 360, PS3 & PC
- 2013-03-18: BioShock Infinite 60-Second TV Commercial Is Full Of CGI Awesome
- 2013-03-15: BioShock Infinite 'False Shepard' Trailer Shows Booker's Ulterior Motives