We’ll be completely honest with you. We’ve had some lengthy debates on whether or not the previously released trailer for BioShock Infinite was any good. Some of us could appreciate the 1970s film-strip video style, while others think it was complete rubbish. If you weren’t a fan of the last trailer and prefer a more “traditional” trailer filled with action, suspense and hints into a game’s story, then you’ll be happy with the trailer Irrational Games released today.
BioShock Infinite’s “City in the Sky” trailer yet again introduces the player to the floating city of Columbia. You’ll witness people bending fire and electricity to their will and a mysterious girl who you’ll need to save.
The trailer shows another hint at a Elizabeth’s possible ability to bend time and space as one part of the trailer shows her opening what looks to be a portal. Inside of the portal is a black & white image of Paris, although it’s still unsure at this time what hidden power Elizabeth is capable of. We guess we’ll have to wait and see when BioShock Infinite is released on March 26.
Next Story: Facebook Gift Card Announced
- 2013-10-25: BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea Episode 1 Releasing November 12
- 2013-07-30: BioShock Infinite DLC Rolls Out Today
- 2013-04-16: BioShock Infinite Player Asks For Refund After Viewing Religiously Offensive Scene
- 2013-04-11: BioShock Infinite Players React To Boy Of Silence In Compilation Video
- 2013-04-03: BioShock Infinite's Columbia Recreated In Minecraft
- 2013-03-26: BioShock Infinite Now Available For Xbox 360, PS3 & PC
- 2013-03-18: BioShock Infinite 60-Second TV Commercial Is Full Of CGI Awesome
- 2013-03-15: BioShock Infinite 'False Shepard' Trailer Shows Booker's Ulterior Motives