We’ll be completely honest with you. We’ve had some lengthy debates on whether or not the previously released trailer for BioShock Infinite was any good. Some of us could appreciate the 1970s film-strip video style, while others think it was complete rubbish. If you weren’t a fan of the last trailer and prefer a more “traditional” trailer filled with action, suspense and hints into a game’s story, then you’ll be happy with the trailer Irrational Games released today.
BioShock Infinite’s “City in the Sky” trailer yet again introduces the player to the floating city of Columbia. You’ll witness people bending fire and electricity to their will and a mysterious girl who you’ll need to save.
The trailer shows another hint at a Elizabeth’s possible ability to bend time and space as one part of the trailer shows her opening what looks to be a portal. Inside of the portal is a black & white image of Paris, although it’s still unsure at this time what hidden power Elizabeth is capable of. We guess we’ll have to wait and see when BioShock Infinite is released on March 26.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Rockstar Teases Upcoming GTA 5 Update
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: bioshock infinite, Irrational Games,