RIM is said to roll out their new BlackBerry 10 operating system as well as first batch of smartphones that will be powered by BlackBerry 10 later this January, but before that day arrives, there seems to be too many leaks surrounding BlackBerry 10 to write about. Whether it is done on purpose or not remains to be seen, but one thing we do know – there is no escaping the hype. The latest BlackBerry 10 leak involves a training material that will help teach salespeople on selling the new OS and devices, and this naturally means pointing out the various strong points of BlackBerry 10.
Some of the more interesting topics it touches on would be the 356ppi pixel density touchscreen display, the benefits of a Snapdragon S4 chipset, a 1800mAh battery, as well as viewpoints from the software segment such as a new gesture-based user interface and “best in class” HTML5 browser. Are you stoked yet, and will you give BlackBerry 10 a go when it arrives at last? RIM desperately needs BlackBerry 10 to be a smashing success if they were to have a chance to remain competitive in the world of smartphones.
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 Announced
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black
- 2013-01-29: BlackBerry 10 Z10 Available For Online Orders In U.K. Starting Tomorrow
- 2013-01-28: RIM Reduces Pricing Tier For Apps On BlackBerry World