Earlier this morning, we talked about how a leaked BlackBerry 10 training program revealed more information on the operating system as well as upcoming smartphone that will run on said operating system, and here we are with more news about BlackBerry 10 – it seems that over 1,600 businesses in North America have already registered themselves to take part in a BlackBerry 10 training program, where this will happen before the operating system’s official launch this coming January 30th.
Basically, the BlackBerry 10 Ready Program delivers “information, guidance and support to businesses as they prepare their IT teams and technical environments” for the new operating system, according to a spokesperson for RIM, Nick Manning. Manning claimed that the kinds of businesses that signed up were as different as day and night, where they range from Fortune 500 companies to government customers, major retailers, educational institutions and legal firms. Sure sounds like music to RIM’s ears, I am sure.
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 L-S1 Battery Shows Up On Expansys
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 Announced
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black
- 2013-01-29: BlackBerry 10 Z10 Available For Online Orders In U.K. Starting Tomorrow
- 2013-01-28: RIM Reduces Pricing Tier For Apps On BlackBerry World